Porsche 911 991.1 Carrera Manifolds with Sports Cat
- Brand: Topgear
This is a pair of high quality manifolds with built in cats (manicats) for Porsche 911 991.1 Carrera, a combination both conserving weight as well as torque and boosting the sound and performance of the 991.1 like any high quality aftermarket exhaust product should. These manifolds have been designed from scratch for the Gen 1 991 and fit perfectly to the car's OE system or to any of our other aftermarket products that fit this vehicle. We have chosen to use high flow HJS 200 Cell sports catalytic converters built into a large bore, free flowing design with long tube runners for maximum gains in power, faster throttle response, and a nice flat-six engine tone. The cats are about as powerful a spec as we could get into the manifolds without guaranteeing the need for a remap or the prevalence of CEL.
Power gains of over 25whp and ft-lbs of torque!
Primary Diameter = Primary External Diameter 48mm
Collectors Diameter = Collector External Diameter 67mm
- Fits all Porsche 991.1 Carreras (2012-2016)
- Product Weight (boxed)- Box 1: 13KG
- Package Dimensions- Box 1: 65x39x28 (CM)
- Video/Sound Clip- Not yet sourced, we can offer a 30% refund on receipt
- Installation instructions- Not included, we recommend professional installation
|Year||2011,2012,2013, 2014, 2015,2016|